Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

CN 115 with more...
As usual, the 115 comes in as the best catch of the night. Despite the fact that every train I caught had a Dash-9 on the point that night, this one is probably the best of them. CN C44-9W 2204 leads tonight.
R
CN 115, 130 cars (354 TEU) 2 minutesCN 2204-2223-8008 (all web)5 autoracks (4 cut), 4 boxcars, 6 bulkheads (3 up front), 4 coil cut, 8 gondolas (3 cut), 5 hoppers, 10 tankers, 88 IMS on the backCN, HUYNDAI, GVC, tex, Cosco, Triton, Evergreen, China Shipping, Vitran, Bison, TransX, H&R, QuickTrax, OOCL, Zim, Maersk, Direct Freight, WCE, Italia, NYK, TWE, Hanjin, Capital, RMI, Ge Seaco

Where is the picture of 102 that you took when I was waving at you while we took the siding at Riverview when we were coming off the bridge?

To give you a reminder, 2508 was the lead unit.

It's in the gallery under "Into the hole". All I got was that going away shot and a shot of the 2508 halfway over the bridge. Battery issues. It happened with the 114 last week, too.

R
Chris, I also saw you @ MP 185.01, you went in the hole @ Newcross for 107.
June 9 '08
From MP 185.01 Watrous sub
7:51pm CN 102, 109 cars (366 TEU 14 empties (4+4+5 cuts) 3 minutesCN 2508-2674 (CN NA-web), June 5th 105 powerTransX, Vitran, Bison, Clarke, TWE, PMK, Triton, UEC, Zim*, Florens, Maritime, Capital, China Shipping*, Gold, Steel box, Ge Seaco, AMF-Con, Interpool, tex, Xines, Cronos

Media information

Category
Canada
Added by
zartok-35
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back