The Official Locomotive Rosters & News 2014?

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

KMCCLA

Look, Listen, Learn OLI
Just a question -- does anyone know if they are going to come out with The Official Locomotive Rosters & News 2014 by James Kerr / DPA-LTA? I know it was in it's waning days, and come to think about it I never saw anything come in the mail about it. If not, is there any other Railroad Roster books out there?

As I am also on the lookout for the same booklet and have posted similar questions as the starter of this tread on other forums, with the same results: no response at all!

Anyway I am still looking for a reliable printed source on roster information of Class II’s and Class III’ railroads, for which the booklets of Mr. Kerr are very useful. So recommendations are welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Gijs

I saw a couple of mentions online of the 2013--but I didn't see anything about 2014. But I would also love to have this as a reference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that Kerr ended to Roster. However -- I wish someone would pick it up, or at least come up with a new one. I often use the Roster books, just to check and make sure what the locomotive is. It will be a book that will be missed.

Hey i have a 2013 edition which has a gray and black cover but I'm also looking for a 2014 edition , Anyone here have some info about it than please reply or PM me.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back