How to sell a park train?

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

KuipersPF

Howdy Folks, I just joined this forum. What a great resource! I'm not at all a train officianato, but I must learn as much as I can. We have an agritainment farm in the midwest. We offer u-pic apples, pumpkins, and Christmas trees. We have 2 g-scale trains in our orchard shop, and we just purchased a CP Huntington to add as an outdoor attraction. I'll add some photos once it's up and running (and I figure out how).

Before we found the CP Huntington, we bought a different park train. Now that one has to go, we aren't going to offer 2 train rides. So my question is, where are some good places to list something tlike that? We found it by word of mouth and luck. We want it to go to it's new home as soon as possible, it's just sitting in our barn all boxed up and ready to go. Are there any good for sale sites you folks might browse?

Thanks Much

Tell us about your train. Gauge? Type? Rolling Stock? Steam, electric, gas? Price? Any track?

I am looking for some used rail, 8-16# range.

Crow, we bought this train last fall with the hopes of installing it at our farm for the 2014 season. Its been stored in the barn since.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back