Hello, i would like some help identifying these old pieces, please

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

phisher131

Hi, i am new here and don't really know much about old railroad items.
My limited research of the Consolidated Car Heating Co. did not prove very fruitful.
I am wondering if anyone could tell me what these items were used for.
Thank you.

Attachments

• l 001.JPG
    l 001.JPG
    370.4 KB · Views: 153
  • l 002.JPG
    l 002.JPG
    507.8 KB · Views: 158
  • l 003.JPG
    l 003.JPG
    278.9 KB · Views: 144
  • l 004.JPG
    l 004.JPG
    220.3 KB · Views: 147
  • l 005.JPG
    l 005.JPG
    296.4 KB · Views: 141
  • l 006.JPG
    l 006.JPG
    244.9 KB · Views: 136
  • l 007.JPG
    l 007.JPG
    410.7 KB · Views: 149

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back