CN Training in Winnipeg

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

alkumar

going to winnipeg for conductor training, just wondering if anyone in this training have successfully passed training and can give me some info on what to look forward too while I'm there. Thanks

CN job

going to winnipeg for conductor training, just wondering if anyone in this training have successfully passed training and can give me some info on what to look forward too while I'm there. Thanks

Hey Alkumar,

I hope you have a better idea,.... applied for a labour job and had interview and medical, all went good, Now I can see on my status as " Pool Candidate".
So I am wondering when they are going to offer me a job or "not". And is medical is the last key step when you assume that now you are hired and the rest is the matter of time for any formal job offer, please advise.

Thank you.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back