Recent content by crazyace777

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. crazyace777

A couple pics while in BNSF's Galesburg Yd

This is not my photo but one I found on Facebook, credit goes to Mark Herren
  2. crazyace777

A couple pics while in BNSF's Galesburg Yd

Nice photos cell phone or not. Those mega sand trains are something, i think they run nearly 175 cars and weigh almost 30,000 tons
  3. crazyace777

Catching Up: February-March 2017

Thanks, The locals around here can be colorful at times, but as of late I have been seeing more and more pumpkins
  4. crazyace777

Thanks Tom, the Panhandle has its pluses and minuses but it has always treated me well
  5. crazyace777

Thanks Bill, glad you liked them
  6. crazyace777

Hey everyone, I have been really lackluster in posting my photos and videos on here for everyone to enjoy so I will do a couple of small posts to catch everyone up through July. In this post I will cover my outings in February and March, Next will be April and May, then June and July at the end...
  7. crazyace777

RoadRailers And More

I knew NS has one dedicated roadrailer that runs from Detroit to Kansas City on the ex-Wabash carrying autoparts. Anyways, great shots Ed
  8. crazyace777

Comment by 'crazyace777' in media 'O TOPTOP 1-26 A-W'

Nice shot, I saw this train with more cars a few days later (7/30) on the transcon, any idea of where it was going? Here is the consist of the train when I saw it BNSF 6639 Mountain View Lake Superior Fox River Flathead River Colorado River Powder River Missouri River Marias Pass...
  9. Reroute Passenger Train

Reroute Passenger Train

Amtrak's rerouted Southwest Chief heads up the slight grade at CP West Amarillo. The reason for the reroute is a large wildfire on the trains normal route across Raton Pass in New Mexico. Over the 4 days of the reroute, numerous Private Varnish cars tagged along for the rare mileage.
  10. crazyace777

Comment by 'crazyace777' in media 'Wired Power'

Nice numberboards, lol Good shot Austin
  11. Charging downgrade

Charging downgrade

BNSF 7888 leads an empty grain train down the slight grade from Zita to CP West Amarillo.
  12. crazyace777

Comment by 'crazyace777' in media 'Texas Cheif'

I think its the Texas Eagle
  13. crazyace777

Comment by 'crazyace777' in media 'austinjacox's #11'

Nice shot Rob, beautiful location
  14. crazyace777

Comment by 'crazyace777' in media 'Snow Drift'

Thats a well done photoshop if thats your friend, I recieved a photo of this train and it was taken in NEBRASKA. Also of note, the guy that is supposedly your buddy who works for NS is wearing a BNSF beanie, odd coincidence isnt it.
  15. crazyace777

Comment by 'crazyace777' in media 'CNW 8701'

Perfect shot Ed

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back