Catching Up: February-March 2017

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

crazyace777

Jack of no trades
Hey everyone, I have been really lackluster in posting my photos and videos on here for everyone to enjoy so I will do a couple of small posts to catch everyone up through July.

In this post I will cover my outings in February and March, Next will be April and May, then June and July at the end of this month.

My Lone outing in January was a strikeout, I managed to get one train in a 4 hour outing on the Panhandle Sub.

I managed to catch a couple other trains on my way back to Amarillo, but photos didn't turn out, but they are seen in this video.

Here is the video from March featuring a few more trains

Thanks for looking, hope you enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Job Nathan! I am fascinated by trains from all parts of the world, but the plains of Texas are really cool. The undulating terrain and train speeds make great railroading. Thanks again. Tom

Great Job Nathan! I am fascinated by trains from all parts of the world, but the plains of Texas are really cool. The undulating terrain and train speeds make great railroading. Thanks again. Tom

Thanks Tom, the Panhandle has its pluses and minuses but it has always treated me well

Those are some great photos. I really like that rainbow mix of BNSF power in the 2nd to the last photo. Not something you see too often these days.

Those are some great photos. I really like that rainbow mix of BNSF power in the 2nd to the last photo. Not something you see too often these days.

Thanks, The locals around here can be colorful at times, but as of late I have been seeing more and more pumpkins

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back