Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

Heading home
kenw

Heading home

3985 heads back home after a crowd-pleasing visit to Houston for the Super Bowl.

South Houston.

Canon 10D, 28-135IS at 135MM, (approx 200mm 1.6x equiv) 1:1 crop from 2k x 3k original.
outstanding Mr Kenw!! our customer at Kelsey-Sebold Medical Clinic watched her heading out on Monday..She goes "there goes the steam engine"...

Outstanding. Did you all notice the rail under that beast? Yikes. Of course I do realize it is part and parcel of the telephoto. I like the effect though.

That's one heck of a picture. That looks like a good canidate for the "in your face" contest.

That's one heck of a picture. That looks like a good canidate for the "in your face" contest.

No one needs me to say it, but WOW! WOW! WOW!
THAT'S DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS!!

C
Ken,

I moved it to "Editors Choice Gallery". If someone wants to argue with me, send um over.

WOW, from the looks of the track, conditions for a De-railment looked high!!! I can almost feel the million pound THUNDER! Thanks for the pic post.

C
3/4 wedgie? what 3/4 wedgie? That there is a book cover! Aren't you glad you had that there Canon! It's a CD cover too! How much do you think UP would pay for that shot? Ken, are you getting the hint?

Media information

Category
Mainline Excursions
Added by
kenw
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back