Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

East Bound Parade

East Bound Parade

UP 9121, 9282, 2272, & 9567 get the green to head east through Tower 55. Stack train with UP 9476, CEFX 7097 (H1 paint) and UP 2182 waits for a new crew. Bringing up the left side is a local job with UP 3129 & 2048 that already knows they'll be the last in line. In the right of the picture is the passenger platform for the T&P station that is now used for commuter trains and the large buiding in the middle background is the old T&P freight depot that is supposedly going to be renovated into condos.
ok Mr Briggs, I heard a rumor you and Travelbear are related? and I want to know how you got this angle. I have kind of an idea of where you were at which would make sense. But if you don't mind, explain so I won't make a fool out of myself if I'm wrong..LOL! Weather permitting, I'll be back over that vicinity or in Saginaw on Saturday...

I can neither confirm nor deny any such family link if in fact it did exist; however, this picture was taken off of the highway overpass while parked on the shoulder of the road. I dont recommend it during peak traffic hours. I like the ovepass shots early in the morning on Sat or Sun before the traffic kicks in. You have to be damn careful and only park where the wide shoulders are.

Can neither confirm or deny? LOL..ok no prob..ok so I'm not a fool I figured you were on I-30..and yes you have yang yangs to park there even if traffic is light..LOL..great shot..traffic was great Saturday *Apr 10*..met railfool from TO and we were at Broadway St for a couple of hours..BNSF had a train roughly every 8 to 10 minutes for a while...either empty coal or empty grain trains northbound..

Media information

Category
Central and Midwestern United States
Added by
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back