Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

...and then an SD70ACe
R

...and then an SD70ACe

On Monday the BNSF sends an ES44C4 up the Oregon Trunk Sub., and on Wednesday an SD70ACe! A first for me for both models, 2 days apart.Thanks to Warren Root for the heads up.
C
I wonder if CN will try this units in Western Canada?

Nice shot Rob. You're welcome for the head's up, and I'm glad one of us got a photo of it. I just happend to be in the right place at the right time to see it cross the street in front of me. Too bad I got burned by them setting out cars on the yard approch track (instead of shoving the cars all the way into the holding tracks like they normally do) and blocking the view of the train on the siding. After 10 minutes of listening to the locomtives idle on the other side of covered hoppers and loaded center beams, I just went back home.

R
Clayton - No way, CN is sticking to DC only for now.

Media information

Category
Burlington Northern Santa Fe
Added by
robjacox
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back