Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


N

Triple Threat

Three CSX loaded coal trains await new crews on the Brunswick Yard lead track prior to rolling eastward on the Metropolitan Sub.
Don't quote me on this, but I think they use the air hoses connected to some sort of compressor to keep the brake lines charged up for a quicker departure. CSX also does this in their yard at Cumberland, Maryland, so I'm guessing it's a systemwide practice.
 
Roger that Eric...all 3 are AC4400CW's. I believe their slugged as CW44AC's in the CSX locomotive computer system that only recognizes 6 digits
 

Media information

Media category
CSX
Added by
NS Pinpuller
Date added
View count
3,256
Comment count
9
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top