Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


Ludlow dawn

  • Media owner
  • Date added
Looking back towards Ludlow from West Ash Hill. Photo taken 2-04.
>I love your Ludlow shots!!

Thanks Dan. This was a tough one with the difference in contrast. If you get a chance, get the new "Capture 4" program from Nikon. I was able to bring out all the details on the engines, even though they were buried in the shadows. It reads the RAW format just great.

Don
 
I think it would work. You could check. The Fuji format is made by Nikon so they should be the same.


Don
 

Media information

Media category
Western United States
Added by
Date added
View count
2,272
Comment count
4
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top