Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


Beautiful downtown Ludlow

  • Media owner
  • Date added
Taken from the center of town, looking east. All the comforts of home here, snakes, heat, cold, sand, wind, a great little motel for a base camp while visiting the Needles Sub and they even have a Dairy Queen on the north side of the highway. Photo taken 2-04.
I'm sitting in the desert in S.W. Asia and this looks great!!
 
As always mighty fine work you do! Gonna have to take a trip to your neighborhood and spend a day shooting with ya!!! Good work. What are the specifics (D100?). Thanks.
 
Never thought of snakes being 'comforts of home' but if that is the view from my front window, I'll put up with the little critters. I always enjoy your photography and wish I had more time to spend out your way last summer.
 
Thanks Guys. For those that may come out this way, Chuck Donaldson and I will be out there on April 23,24,25.

Oh yeah, it's a D100. Basically the same as the camera that Schwanz's S2 is.

Don
 

Media information

Media category
Western United States
Added by
Date added
View count
3,057
Comment count
7
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top