Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


Bill T

AUAR 3002 and front truck

  • Media owner Bill T
  • Date added
Taken over the fence but not quite enough over. Doh!
Quoth the hogger -- "Aw shucks, I knew I shouldn't have made such a big set on the independant while moving in reverse" :P
 
I have no idea why they took it off. It was like this for several days but the loco was in several different locations without the truck! I would have liked to have seen that opertaion. Now 3002 is nowhere to be seen. At least not on my daily commute. It could be hiding on tracks away from the road though.
 

Media information

Media category
Western United States
Added by
Bill T
Date added
View count
3,487
Comment count
4
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top