Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


R

An ex-KCS SD40-2 on Green Street

  • Media owner Raildog
  • Date added
Man what a time I had balancing the white in this picture! I know there's little red left in it, but there's only so many days in a week! I may be wrong on this units heritage. Please correct me and I'll edit the picture. This could actually be a SOO engine given the red handbrake etc.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Media category
Central and Midwestern United States
Added by
Raildog
Date added
View count
2,901
Comment count
4
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top