You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.
There's one lumber train on the CN TRANSCON each day, it consists of 2-3 units (often a BCOL unit) 95% center-beams with the remaining 5% tankers, boxcars, even hoppers sometimes. Because of its scheduling I see the train every other time I railfan CN, and have learned the hard way that it's...
RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.
ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)