Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. VIA 54

VIA 54

2. VIA 914-72 EAST

VIA 914-72 EAST

VIA 914 with train 72 readies to depart Windsor for the daily run to Toronto.
  3. Great Western 914 On The Poudre

Great Western 914 On The Poudre

Great Western SD-9 914 leads a train across the Cache La Poudre River just a few miles south of Windsor, CO. Canon EOS 5D Canon EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 @ 24mm
  4. CBNS's finest power

CBNS's finest power

From the right: LLPX 2259&2269 (GP38-2's) followed by HATX 912, 907 & 914 (SD45-2's).
  5. Tribute to CBNS

Tribute to CBNS

Don't think I can make a more scenic photo of CBNS.
  6. HATX vs. HATX

HATX vs. HATX

With three HATX SD45-2's in HATX paint running on the CBNS (910, 907 & 914) I was under the impression that they all look the same. I had to see them side by side to be proven wrong by myself.
  7. Odd meeting

Odd meeting

A CBNS E/B is met by a crew of city workers/contractors/RR workers (not sure which one) who were mowing the trackside grass! Needless to say they had to move. Note that the huge lash-up with 3 SD45-2's was lead by a GP15-1! One of the big boys, HATX 914 was recently released from the shops after...

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back