Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Dedication

Dedication

Dedicated to my Uncle Dell who is a retired CN railroader who travelled over this trestle a number of times. CN 2266 a ES44DC leads a SD75I over the trestle on the CN watrous subdivision in the city of Saskatoon.
  2. CN DPU!

CN DPU!

CN 346 and a number of other 300 series manifests have been running with DPU lately, just like CP with their potash trains. I'm not 100% sure this is 346 though, since that train showed up later, so perhaps this is 304? Either way a very impressive consist. Not sure if this is better then a...

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back