Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. N

Large steam whistle

Yes it is! I'll give you the same deal as the other guy. $1000 and Ill build the shipping container if you pay for shipping.
  2. N

Large steam whistle

Well looks like a restore it is! Would you know of any kind of place I would have luck selling? Thanks for your interest!
  3. N

Large steam whistle

Sorry! It was a hectic weekend! The bell is 8in wide by 16in tall. And overall length from top to bottom is 31in tall
  4. N

Large steam whistle

I would be willing to let it go for $1000 if you would like it. If you pay for shipping, ill build a crate to fit it
  5. N

Large steam whistle

Did you happen to know what a refurbished whistle like this would be worth?
  6. N

Large steam whistle

I am looking to sell eventually but I'd love to fix it up first and get an estimated value. Any info or advice would help! Thank you so much!

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back