Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. CBCNSfan

Active topics is now known as "What's new"

Looks fine Bob it's been a long time since I logged on here, I'll have to correct my email addy. By the way what have you been feeding my logo? It looks a lot fatter than the last time I saw it here :eek: Willis
  2. CBNS Caboose

CBNS Caboose

Taken at Stellerton NS on a cold winter day
  3. Proudest Moment for the Big Guy  CB&CNS MLW C630

Proudest Moment for the Big Guy CB&CNS MLW C630

Taken in Stellarton NS mid 1990's. 35mm Agfa camera, the camera is gone and also the details. Scan from orig photo. CB&CNS John Galt MLW C630 2003(ex CN 2003) at the head of three Via coaches trailed by CBNS "Enterprise" caboose #1000 on a Railfan trip mid October. The remaining...
  4. A Cold Nose

A Cold Nose

Motive Power for CB&CNS Rwy. Train 305 Westbound to Truro taking on lube oil and fuel at the Stellarton yard.
  5. Oddball Lashup & Not one for the Home Road

Oddball Lashup & Not one for the Home Road

Taken 2003-10-08 at the CB&CNS Rwy. yard Stellarton, Nova Scotia SD40-2 CN 5367, GP15-1 LLPX 2259, GP40 GEXR 4022, SD45-2 HATX 907, GP40(w)CN 9581, SD45-2 HATX 912
  6. CB&CNS RR  GP9  5967

CB&CNS RR GP9 5967

7. A Long Way From Home

A Long Way From Home

The CB&CNS is a shortline owned by Rail America, This is another one that didn't last long in operation. The steep grades make short work of old loco's
  8. CBCNSfan

Comment by 'CBCNSfan' in media 'Work Train'

Gee! what kind of camera do you use? the detail is excellent.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back