Recent content by WA BNSFan

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. up southbound

up southbound

hooked up and heading south with grain empties i assume, once i get a scanner ill know more..
  2. looking for a load

looking for a load

this up was just cruising north towards longview out of kalama
  3. out of place

out of place

i spotted this NS waiting to head south outta kalama, it was raining but since it was so out of the ordinary i snapped a pic.
  4. what the??

what the??

dont know what kind of car this is so i snapped one. obviously its a NS, if you know what it carries let me know..
  5. spurs

spurs

a spur heads into a chemical plant along the columbia river, and splits into 2 spurs.
  6. old hand

old hand

i got to catch a 3 engine consist of some older faded sante fe dash 8's 9's in kalama. i hope to see them again a lil better off!!
  7. new swoosh

new swoosh

bnsf 7636 was waiting for the all clear to get on the mainline and head south
  8. keep going that way

keep going that way

a guy from the grain yards was asking how long bnsf 1023 was going to be blocking the tracks. the answer was 30 minutes. railfanning by longview i get lots of shots of stopped trains.
  9. gp39-2

gp39-2

headed north out of vancouver to longview, since spotting her ive seen her at the longview wye numerous times.
  10. waiting..

waiting..

bnsf 1119 (dash 9) waiting for the up stacker to pass
  11. wheres the snow?

wheres the snow?

bnsf 2974 backing into a siding in kalama.. aka "snow pig"
  12. old war bonnets

old war bonnets

i saw 3 BNSF/sante fe war bonnets #676, 679, and 863. hopefully heading for a paint.
  13. southbound empties

southbound empties

getting on the main line

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back