Recent content by trainvette

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. T

Visiting Tehachapi and Cajon areas the 1st week in April 2012

The tehachapi loop is a fun place with lots of action. The terrain should be nice and green in April. It's easy to find. There's signs on the east bound side of hwy-58 (not sure of the west bound side) so you can't miss it. From the loop you can see hwy-58. This will keep you busy. You...
  2. T

Puget Sound Railroad Radio.net shuts down

Hello Pete, If I'm ever up that way I'll give you a call on your repeater system. I guess you have several linked? Bob N WE6C
  3. T

BETA Videos

I may be interested depending on price etc. Send me an e-mail to... wotbob01@yahoo.com Bob

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)