Recent content by traeanthony

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. T

Comment by 'traeanthony' in media 'EIRR 3001'

I used to see that one all the time in my town that's located in south east idaho. i haven't seen it in a while, now i know why.
  2. T

Comment by 'traeanthony' in media 'White Pass & Yukon #114'

Thats a shame. This is what it looked like before the accident http://www.railroadforums.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/45253/cat/553
  3. Loco 114 (RIP)

Loco 114 (RIP)

Loco 114 (RIP)
  4. T

Comment by 'traeanthony' in media '"Ghost" train'

Thats awsome! You should post both the originals too.
  5. Old Track

Old Track

It\'s hard to tell, but you can see the old ties for the narrow gauge track on whites pass. This is what\'s on the other side of the abandond brige and the shed which you can see in the back ground.
  6. Looking Back

Looking Back

This the looking back at the abandond bridge at White Pass
  7. Abandond Bridge, White Pass

Abandond Bridge, White Pass

Luckly, we didn\'t have to cross this bridge as a new one was built down the line.
  8. White Pass

White Pass

This is an abandond rail bridge for White Pass. They had built a newer bridge down the line that eventually leads to the same place where this bridge led.
  9. White Pass

White Pass

Comming out of the rain, I saw this shed at the top of White Pass along an abandond section of track, just after a HUGE abandond rail bridge.
  10. Whitepass Yard

Whitepass Yard

This is the train yard for the narrow gauge track in for White Pass, Alaska

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back