Recent content by spikefootball

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. S

hey from miami

2. S

hey from miami

i`ll send you all you want . i`m having a hard time attaching pics ( i do it all the time for work , just not having luck right now). they have so many trains very cool look it up online for now great people to work with. the one i`m doing is from 1920`s , and falling apart stripping it...
  3. S

hey from miami

well: im working at the gold coast railroad museum in miami im actually new at this all
  4. S

whats the roof made of on these 1920`s cabooses

working on refurbishing this caboose stripping it to the steel , sandblasting/welding/ then installing everything to as original as possible . person in charge has about 100 photos one problem i don`t know what the original roof was. on here now is a typical gravel paper roof, which looks...
  5. S

hey from miami

spike here . hello , thanks for letting me in

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back