Recent content by otlocal

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. otlocal

Comment by 'otlocal' in media 'WB Potash at Marshall, WA'

l like this one,the blank face are knida nice
  2. otlocal

Comment by 'otlocal' in media '005_5'

She's been scraped or sold,sorry i didn't get to your question sooner.
  3. otlocal

Comment by 'otlocal' in media 'ALCO/PA'

Correction/my oops.Should be Alco Fa
  4. ALCO/PA

ALCO/PA

Grand Cayon RR,Alco PA/EX VIA, Ready to depart Williams,AZ for the Grand Canyon on it's first run of the day.
  5. otlocal

Comment by 'otlocal' in media 'H39 or H43'

I like the colors and light in this,almost Maxfield Parish type light.
  6. ENGINEERING SPECIAL

ENGINEERING SPECIAL

Sensor sizzling track inspection lights of the Engineering special
  7. otlocal

Comment by 'otlocal' in media 'Canpotex Power'

Great shot even with wires
  8. otlocal

Comment by 'otlocal' in media 'CSX 8613'

Nice one!
  9. otlocal

Comment by 'otlocal' in media 'OCS'

Thanks,Guys somtimes if you work at it you get lucky.
  10. OCS

OCS

N/B OCS TRIAN 5:45am
  11. PV

PV

Private car Scotish Thistle,on rear of Amtrak#14,Sacramento,Ca.This car i believe was an ex VIA buiness car.And is now based in southern Califonia.
  12. Northbound Local

Northbound Local

New power this week for the Bend/Madras,Or.Local,Shown here here heading for Madras.
  13. otlocal

Comment by 'otlocal' in media 'Gorgerail 2011 / Coal Loads West'

Ditto on that,i,m jealous.I,m gonna try to make it next year.
  14. Diner

Diner

All ready for lunch,i've got to admit Amtrak has good food.(Eastbound EMPIRE BUILDER)
  15. Empire Builder Lounge

Empire Builder Lounge

Eastbound Builders lounge,notice west bound Empire builder outside window 4/5/08

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back