Recent content by Mike7221

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. M

Comment by 'Mike7221' in media 'NS'S Alabama Division AGS South District'

I hate to say it, but most of the people I talk to that runs the locals between Neosho and Siloam Springs say that these things aren't expensive to run if you understand what i mean by that. In other words, they run like crap, but that is what the people I talk to say. As for me though, that...
  2. M

Comment by 'Mike7221' in media 'KCS 6102 - Mena AR'

Dave, what is that 3rd unit with the red hand wheel? Is that 753 possibly?
  3. M

Comment by 'Mike7221' in media 'KCS 701 - Plano TX 11-05-05'

Good close up David!
  4. M

Comment by 'Mike7221' in media 'Hills in Missouri'

ALL H2 POWER! COOL SHOT!
  5. M

Comment by 'Mike7221' in media 'ICE 6436 - Plano TX'

Excellenta!!!!!!!!!
  6. M

Comment by 'Mike7221' in media 'CSXT'S S&NA North Sub'

If only I had a dollar everytime I missed this engine when it came up to the ozark area on the KCS thru Goodman...
  7. M

Comment by 'Mike7221' in media 'Lone Engine'

What a beautiful scenic background! Good pic!
  8. M

Comment by 'Mike7221' in media 'TFM 1419 - Carrollton TX'

That 1419 and 1410 should be grey sooner or later. The TFM looks as perfect as the KCS does in the grey paint.
  9. M

Comment by 'Mike7221' in media 'KCS 740 - Plano TX'

Excellenta!!!!!!!!!
  10. M

Comment by 'Mike7221' in media 'Old Conrail 6722 lease unit leads a stack into Belen.'

That BNSF looks like that it needs some fresh paint on it.
  11. M

You should check out www.rosterpix.com and www.rr-fallenflags.org Will. Them sites are also cool to contribute too. I hope I see some of the recent and lastest KCS shots on rrpicturearchives.net soon.
  12. M

Will,is this the better shot that you were talking about in your last pic of 745 which you said you had a better shot of?
  13. M

Comment by 'Mike7221' in media 'NS'S Alabama Division Birmingham East District'

Does KCS have a hot box detector or dragging equipment dectors down there in Alabama?
  14. M

Comment by 'Mike7221' in media 'KCS 691 - Plano TX 05/23/05 b'

CzechTex is right. KCS purchased 25 rebuilt new SD50's built by VMV and released from CSX and CR. The road numbers run from 7000-7024 on the KCS system. KCS will be getting new SD70ACE's sometime in the fall.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back