Recent content by m1a1fan

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. M

Comment by 'm1a1fan' in media 'DPU Reflections on a Rail'

That is one nice shot! Love the reflection.
  2. M

Comment by 'm1a1fan' in media 'Only in Anaheim'

I can't imagine driving down the street with a train right next to my car. Nice picture!
  3. M

Comment by 'm1a1fan' in media 'A Bygone Era'

I have a bunch of those glass insulators around my house. They make great doorstops.
  4. M

Comment by 'm1a1fan' in media 'I'm ready for my close-up'

I love the lighting, the skyline and the way the train looks just sitting in the whole scene. Great shot! I think your composition was great as well. You definitely had the best perspective. Wouldn't have gotten that shot sitting down there on the platform.
  5. M

Comment by 'm1a1fan' in media 'Cassandra on Fire!'

Absolutely stunning!
  6. M

Comment by 'm1a1fan' in media 'Colorado Speed'

Awesome shot!
  7. Put out to pasture...

Put out to pasture...

I took these photos while trying out my new DSLR at the Illinois Railway Museum here in Union, IL. Just thought I'd share it with everyone.
  8. Put out to pasture...

Put out to pasture...

I took these photos while trying out my new DSLR at the Illinois Railway Museum here in Union, IL. Just thought I'd share it with everyone.
  9. Put out to pasture...

Put out to pasture...

I took these photos while trying out my new DSLR at the Illinois Railway Museum here in Union, IL. I had a 12"x18" print made of this photo and it looks great. Just thought I'd share it with everyone.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back