Recent content by M Whigham

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. DART rail heading southbound

DART rail heading southbound

DART rail train heading to downtown Dallas from the Richardson corridor.
  2. M Whigham

Comment by 'M Whigham' in media 'BNSF 104'

Nice job of freezing the loco with the foreground in motion.
  3. M Whigham

Comment by 'M Whigham' in media 'BNSF 5903'

The paint still looks almost wet on those. Nice shot.
  4. M Whigham

Comment by 'M Whigham' in media 'Forest Park Train'

I remember riding the Forest Park train when I was child and later with my children too. I still have a soft spot for it after all these years.
  5. Forest Park Train

Forest Park Train

6. M Whigham

Comment by 'M Whigham' in media 'The Green Dragon #186'

Thank you so much. I had a cooperative subject that night. :wink:
  7. Winnie #143

Winnie #143

"Winnie" #143. P.C.C. conversion from the Tandy Subway in Ft. Worth. Also known as "Frankentrolley".
  8. The Green Dragon #186

The Green Dragon #186

"Green Dragon" #186 night shot at City Place.
  9. Rosie #122

Rosie #122

"Rosie" #122, a J.G. Brill Car. Once operated in Oporto Portugal.
  10. Matilda #369

Matilda #369

"Matilda"#369, a Melbourne car from Austrailia, at City Place.
  11. Petunia #636

Petunia #636

"Petunia" #636 heading for City Place Station.
  12. M Whigham

Comment by 'M Whigham' in media 'UP 2325 at night in Anaheim, California'

Really eye catching composition. Just outstanding.
  13. M Whigham

Comment by 'M Whigham' in media 'Stars, steam, summit semephore'

This belongs in a railfan calendar. One of the most amazing rail photos I've seen. Superb!
  14. M Whigham

Comment by 'M Whigham' in media 'Christmas Eve'

Lucky you. That's a shot most of us can't get. Very cool.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back