Recent content by johnmiller

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. J

Chicago Winter Trains

Amtrak and Metra trains make their way through the snow in Chicago, Illinois: Chicago Winter Trains - YouTube Video compiled from Railstream.net. Thank you, in advance, for watching!
  2. J

BNSF Freight in Seligman, Arizona - New Video

A BNSF Freight heads eastward through Seligman, Arizona in June 2014: BNSF Freight in Seligman, Arizona
  3. J

Amtrak Lake Shore Limited - Chicago to New York City

My Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited from Chicago to New York City: Amtrak Lake Shore Limited
  4. J

Amtrak to Chicago in Winter

Traveling on Amtrak's City of New Orleans from Memphis to Chicago in the snow. Amtrak to Chicago in Winter
  5. J

Illinois Central Classic Train (HD)

You are welcome! I'm glad you liked it. They've done a beautiful job on keeping up that train. I got to tour it the day before at Memphis Train Day.
  6. J

Illinois Central Classic Train (HD)

Illinois Central Classic Train departs from Horn Lake, Mississippi en route to Grenada, Mississippi on a 90-mile tourist ride. Illinois Central Classic Train >> Details on the Trip >> Tourist Railroad Facebook Page
  7. J

Amtrak Surfliner Roundtrip (HD)

New Video! - Amtrak Surfliner Roundtrip in High Definition Amtrak Surfliner Roundtrip I have just finished editing this video of my trip from Fullerton, California to San Juan Capistrano, California on the Amtrak Pacific Surfliner. Video includes exterior and interior views. Plus, I rode...
  8. J

Leaving Chicago Union Station

Thank you very much! :) I appreciate it. I love train travel, and I'm working on trying to make better videos en route. I go on the Empire Builder in February, so there will be more then!
  9. J

Leaving Chicago Union Station

Hello! Here is my view as our Amtrak Southwest Chief leaves Chicago Union Station. I hope you enjoy it! Leaving Chicago Union Station
  10. J

Amtrak City of New Orleans: Memphis to Chicago

Hello! Here is my first long-form video (in this case, five minutes!) It shows scenes from my ride last month on Amtrak's City of New Orleans from Memphis to Chicago. I hope you enjoy it! Amtrak City of New Orleans: Memphis to Chicago
  11. J

New Mexico Rail Runner Departs Santa Fe

Here is a video from December 2010. It shows a New Mexico Rail Runner passenger train leaving Santa Fe at dusk: New Mexico Rail Runner
  12. J

Union Pacific Coal Passes Through Kirkwood, MO at Dusk

After attending National Train Day in St. Louis, MO, I went to the suburb of Kirkwood for some train watching! Here is a Union Pacific Coal consist moving westward at dusk: Kirkwood - Union Pacific Coal
  13. J

Trains in Memphis

Here is some Standard-Definition "as is" video from my Panasonic Camcorder, shot years ago. You will see action in Downtown Memphis at Kentucky Street, as well as trains going through my hometown of Olive Branch, Mississippi. NOTE: I found this in a file folder, and am posting it as is...
  14. J

BNSF Intermodal Passes BNSF Coal at Dusk in Memphis

A BNSF Intermodal heading out of the Memphis Intermodal Yard passes a BNSF Coal headed into the yard at dusk.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back