Recent content by Drewster

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Drewster

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2015

Awesome man! Congrats, those HEMI's sure are a rush aren't they?
  2. Drewster

My WA photos

It seems these days it's harder to find an all orange consist, than a colorfull foreign power consist.
  3. Drewster

New Talgo set on Cascades #510 today

This has to be 500 or 506 since 510 runs between Seattle and Vancouver BC
  4. Drewster

Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2013

But it is a scene from 95' if you just get rid of the cars F59, put a motor in the F40 and repaint Caltrain over the Amtrak California
  5. Drewster

BN Green on Cascades

You got quite a premo location there.
  6. Drewster

Heads up Portland EMDX 1206 on the ZKCBR

EMDX 1206 (EMD Demo SD70ACe) is the sole DPU on the rear of the ZKCBR headed for Brooklyn yard in portland due Sunday morning around 9 or later
  7. Drewster

CP Oil Train?

This train is headed for Port Westward on the PW A-line I believe
  8. Drewster

F59 all wrapped up ... like King Tut

It is kind of weird looking, but I think it's kind of neat to see something different on the cascades and that gold and black really looks neat
  9. Drewster

Heads up Tacoma/Seattle new ACe's

ZG2BR came into Brooklyn tonight with 4 new SD70ACe's 8707 8702 8708 8709 and 08 and 09 are heading out on the KTMBR tonight elephant style, these things aren't even 3 weeks old yet.
  10. Drewster

Train horns will sound for 9/11 tribute

UP and BNSF railroads have put out Directives at 1pm EDT which is 10am PDT, if safe to do so, all trains across the country will blow their horns for 1 minute in honor of the 9/11 attacks, at the same time church bells will ring and sirens will sound in one Harmonious Orchestra of rememberance...
  11. Drewster

4449 to Wishram in July

700 is in need of work and not in any condition to run at the moment. The 4449 trips are however in the works, all I can tell you is it's going to be a Awsome trip!
  12. Drewster

4449 wants your calendar photos!

It's that time of year again, the Friends of SP4449 are looks for photos for the 2012 calendar. This is your chance to be a part of the 4449's biggest fundraising item to help with cost of the steam engine and it's new home in Portland Oregon. Photos MUST be your own, up to 3 photos per person...
  13. Drewster

4449 to Wishram in July

Keep an eye on the 4449.com website for "how many pennies" you need! Hopefully you won't be like the old lady at the store, because it may take a while....lol
  14. Drewster

4449 to Wishram in July

It's going to be a great trip! I hope it will sell out, these are important trips for the future of the 4449 and all of ORHF.
  15. Drewster

AMTRAK 40th Anniversary Filming in Pacific Northwest

They are also painting a P42 in a paint scheme with the old Phase 3 paint scheme, I just got a sneak peak pic sent to me via phone

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)