Recent content by DH7324

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. DH7324

Comment by 'DH7324' in media 'Ready to Depart'

Joel, do they have a "normal" departure time? I'm planning on heading up there on Monday, regardless of the weather. Last time I saw the Simpson train, there was not a log to be found!
  2. Flying over Lyons Ferry

Flying over Lyons Ferry

An empty Canpotex Potash train, the OT5EO 20, is Canada-bound crossing the massive Joso Bridge in Eastern Washington, on UP's Ayer Subdivision. Original plan for this day found me traveling on US 395 towards Spokane from Pasco, until I heard this train get a warrant northward from Page...
  3. DH7324

Comment by 'DH7324' in media 'Autumn Rails'

Pretty cool shot
  4. DH7324

Comment by 'DH7324' in media 'Back To Back'

Oh I forgot to mention, they are both late-model EMD F7A units.
  5. DH7324

Comment by 'DH7324' in media 'Back To Back'

Interesting indeed. The lettering / paint scheme (and the reporting marks) all say Washington Central (now Columbia Basin) to me. I will have to ask my friend who used to work for WCRC about these....
  6. DH7324

Comment by 'DH7324' in media 'Jefferson Warrior 52'

I agree, wicked track and a neat shot!
  7. DH7324

Comment by 'DH7324' in media 'WAMX 3818'

Good to see the old W&LE GP38's are still earning their keep!
  8. DH7324

Comment by 'DH7324' in media 'Com'in Around The Bend....'

Interesting shot, with all the COP boxcars in the background.
  9. DH7324

Comment by 'DH7324' in media 'Unique Lashup'

Wow, Greg... I had no idea you ventured into D&H territory in the mi-80s. Got any more? This is the time period I'm trying to model... I was 3 in 1986, lol. MEC 290 started life as D&H 311, was renumbered 2311 and got the "Grey Ghost" scheme it wore until the end of it's...
  10. DH7324

Comment by 'DH7324' in media 'Fly Over'

sweet
  11. DH7324

Comment by 'DH7324' in media 'NS Tuscan & Gold Dash 9'

Love it, nice job!

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back