Where is the Omaha Posse?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
Whoopee! It's 40 degrees! I put my shorts and sleeveless tee shirt on and headed out to Kennard, NE on the old CNW. 2 miles west on the westbound uphill (sometimes referred to as Marshall Hill, for the Marshall Nursery that was at the top) we find the 2755. This may be the ruling grade between Blair and Fremont. Back in Kennard for the 4 other trains. It was a gray, spotty shower kinda day but with sound recorder out, you could here the trains a couple of miles away. I didn't really have shorts on. But I did drive with the window open for bit. This last pic looks westbound and shows the subgrade for double track someday.

Attachments

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.