Wanted: Union Switch & Signal Model 15 Vane Relay

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


DBNSF26

New Member
Hello everyone. I’m looking to buy a Union Switch & Signal Model 15 Vane Relay. I’m located in Southern California. Willing to ship. Zip 91745.

I want to set up a small track signal circuit at home. Only about 8 feet worth. I’m going off of the system used locally by the Pacific Electric Railway Red Cars. They used the model 15 on their signals.
 

Attachments

  • B834FBD9-8D69-48AC-8C3D-3C33FEFDB1D1.jpeg
    B834FBD9-8D69-48AC-8C3D-3C33FEFDB1D1.jpeg
    326.2 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top