Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2018

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.




As soon as I say we never see any EMD's here, of course a nice shiny SD70ACe shows up. I wasn't listening, so I don't know what was going on here. They don't usually hold trains at North Bay for outbound traffic, but keep then way back at Collier. This is not a UPS train, it is heading for the Port of Oakland but there must have been a local job heading for UPS. Notice the alignment of the switch.
40971079284_e43e8ecfb5_b.jpg
The Wait
by lennycarl08, on Flickr
 


Thanks Bill. Kind of funny, I was waiting at the grade crossing for a freight coming the other way and didnt' even realize this was coming until the gates started to lower. This shot was taken out the passenger window of my truck from the drivers seat and I had to crop it down a bit to get rid of the door frame in the shot.
 





Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top