Bill Anderson
Well-Known Member
From a rainy day last winter
Longing for the good old days?
From a rainy day last winter
Longing for the good old days?
Another shot of the 8 engined UPS train
Well it has kind of always been the case here. I live at the end of the line for this part of the BNSF, so the Z trains always arrive with 5 engines per train, so I think they end up with a lot of surplus power at the Richmond yard that they have to send back east (or north or south) where it is needed.Is it my imagination, or are some BNSF trains getting more diesels? I have noticed some trains up here with lots of power, such as 6-7 units, on the head end.
Thanks Brad!Another nice collection!
Hey look at that, 200K views on this thread!
Looks like a chess game in progress on top of 3860. What is all that stuff sticking up?
