Itsed65
Well-Known Member
Some more BNSF Franklin Canyon action...
I was totally expecting a westbound train when I heard the horn from behind me, and had to spin around and quickly change my exposure settings to get this eastbound stack train coming at me.
Big and lound, you can really feel it from this close as 5 locos rumble on by in the ever so slightly unsharp picture. I quickly grabbed my other camera with my wide angle and just "prayed and sprayed"
Then back to my other camera and lens combo
Silence then returned to the canyon.
I was totally expecting a westbound train when I heard the horn from behind me, and had to spin around and quickly change my exposure settings to get this eastbound stack train coming at me.
Big and lound, you can really feel it from this close as 5 locos rumble on by in the ever so slightly unsharp picture. I quickly grabbed my other camera with my wide angle and just "prayed and sprayed"
Then back to my other camera and lens combo
Silence then returned to the canyon.
