Railroadforums.com is a free online
Railroad Discussion Forum and
Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.
Had time in between errands and events today and went to Balmer Yard in Seattle. Also tried to get ahead of a coal train with a Grinstein Green in the consist going over Ballard Bridge but just out of my camera range. Gotta get a better camera!
Stopped by the grain terminal just south of Balmer Yard. Some activity there; had a green light for a northbound train but 30 minutes later and no train I had to get going.
IMG_7657.jpg
489.2 KB
· Views: 379
IMG_7658.jpg
516 KB
· Views: 415
IMG_7662.jpg
513.2 KB
· Views: 387
IMG_7665.jpg
485.7 KB
· Views: 379
IMG_7670.jpg
400.1 KB
· Views: 361
IMG_7672.jpg
520.1 KB
· Views: 376
IMG_7673.jpg
504.4 KB
· Views: 368
IMG_7674.jpg
503.6 KB
· Views: 382
IMG_7675.jpg
519.3 KB
· Views: 397
IMG_7676.jpg
516.2 KB
· Views: 388
IMG_7678.jpg
521 KB
· Views: 366
IMG_7680.jpg
500.6 KB
· Views: 362
Last bunch; two pics of Carkeek Park (north and south bound pics). Can't wait to get there on another nice day with some train activity.
IMG_7681.jpg
421.6 KB
· Views: 370
IMG_7682.jpg
507.2 KB
· Views: 388
IMG_7654.jpg
337.9 KB
· Views: 341
IMG_7655.jpg
418.9 KB
· Views: 421
Nice shots. If you are looking for a new camera, check out Kenmore Camera's new store in Kenmore.
Nice shots. If you are looking for a new camera, check out Kenmore Camera's new store in Kenmore.
Bill thanks for the heads up. I'll shall go in and take a peak.
Bill thanks for the heads up. I'll shall go in and take a peak.
Careful. Camera shops can be hazardous to your wallet!
Careful. Camera shops can be hazardous to your wallet!
My wallet always lets out a big grown when I step inside Kenmore and the sales staff start salivating like Pavlov's dogs.
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2014
Careful. Camera shops can be hazardous to your wallet!
Agreed...which is why I have pushed it off for so long. I'll take a quick peak. I'll run through the store and run out. haha.
Agreed...which is why I have pushed it off for so long. I'll take a quick peak. I'll run through the store and run out. haha.
Leave your wallet locked in your car.
It was pretty wet today at Howarth Park. A brief break in weather which was nice but not long.
IMG_7692.jpg
558.5 KB
· Views: 373
IMG_7693.jpg
544.9 KB
· Views: 377
IMG_7694.jpg
525.1 KB
· Views: 386
IMG_7696.jpg
509.6 KB
· Views: 350
Garbage train going north into Everett and an empty coal DPU pushing it out of Delta Yard to Lowell.
IMG_7698.jpg
514.6 KB
· Views: 425
IMG_7700.jpg
540 KB
· Views: 374
IMG_7701.jpg
525.6 KB
· Views: 424
IMG_7705.jpg
555.9 KB
· Views: 371
I saw the train with the CSX unit come through Edmonds.
Spent the day in Mukilteo with a friend. Good activity on the line.
IMG_7714.jpg
557.6 KB
· Views: 352
IMG_7710.jpg
532 KB
· Views: 386
IMG_7715.jpg
499.5 KB
· Views: 361
IMG_7720.jpg
549.8 KB
· Views: 325
IMG_7693.jpg
544.9 KB
· Views: 354
IMG_7725.jpg
543.6 KB
· Views: 354
IMG_7733.jpg
548.5 KB
· Views: 352
IMG_7736.jpg
565.2 KB
· Views: 418
some more...snagged a quick pic of the oil DPU's pushing to Delta Yard after it went through Mukilteo.
IMG_7729.jpg
561.3 KB
· Views: 385
IMG_7730.jpg
511.5 KB
· Views: 382
IMG_1284.jpg
537 KB
· Views: 376
IMG_1286.jpg
536.5 KB
· Views: 343
Work has kept me busy but here's a few I snapped going home today. iPhone pic so not the greatest.
IMG_1373.jpg
396.1 KB
· Views: 351
IMG_1383.jpg
514.1 KB
· Views: 316
IMG_1385.jpg
522 KB
· Views: 327
Two trains eastbound through Howarth Park.
IMG_2778.jpg
582.1 KB
· Views: 389
IMG_2781.jpg
574.9 KB
· Views: 346
IMG_2792.jpg
591.2 KB
· Views: 308
IMG_2789.jpg
555.2 KB
· Views: 367
Empty coal going east to Snohomish and beyond.
IMG_2801.jpg
593.6 KB
· Views: 299
IMG_2805.jpg
579.3 KB
· Views: 317
IMG_2806.jpg
555.3 KB
· Views: 314
IMG_2808.jpg
542.6 KB
· Views: 318
Love seeing all green engines!
IMG_2809.jpg
571.5 KB
· Views: 338
IMG_2810.jpg
541.6 KB
· Views: 304
IMG_2811.jpg
545.1 KB
· Views: 312
IMG_2812.jpg
526 KB
· Views: 295
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)