Local commuter rail job questions

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


Traintrader

New Member
Hello. I am in the hiring process for a local, small high speed rail company called SMART Train. I am in the background faze of the hiring process. I haven't had any problems with the law in over 20 years or even a speeding ticket in over 15 years. They are asking me to disclose "everything". TBH I don't remember everything. I asked my friend who is a P. I. to run a background check on me and he only came up with one thing from 24 years ago. Do I need to disclose this stuff? The job is located in California as a Assistant Conductor. The union is Operating Engineers union...
 



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top