papio
Active Member
Ventured across the river today and caught a couple of UP trains.
--First up is are the lead units on a monster 3x3 wb manifest (in all likelihood, two good sized manifests combined into one train)
--The second train I saw was coming off the UP onto the BNSFs' Council Bluffs sub.
These are likely my last posts for the year as tomorrow's Creighton vs Villanova's men's basketball game is at noon and I probably won't get out after the game. Happy New Year to all!
--First up is are the lead units on a monster 3x3 wb manifest (in all likelihood, two good sized manifests combined into one train)
--The second train I saw was coming off the UP onto the BNSFs' Council Bluffs sub.
These are likely my last posts for the year as tomorrow's Creighton vs Villanova's men's basketball game is at noon and I probably won't get out after the game. Happy New Year to all!
Last edited by a moderator:
