How is your experience with Trinity Express Railway? (Student Research Project)

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


JimmieYIV

New Member
Hello! My name is Jimmie and I am researching User Experience for Who is using TRE? What are people using TRE for? Why are people using TRE?

I will be using this information to develop John and Jane Doe people to help me with redesigning the TRE Website for a school project! I thank you for your time and how you can help me! I decided to ask here because I realized that this community is perfect with their love and trains and train systems. Thank you for your time!
 
I think you will get better results posting this on a more local forum where the TRE operates and where there are folks who might use TRE. Good luck with your project.
 



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top