help for a tunnel-phobe please

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


edwardhyde

New Member
Hi chaps
I need help urgently
I am a claustrophobe & have to prep each railway journey I take in case of long tunnels
I am travelling from Palermo to Milazzo & wonder if anyone can advise me on the type of carriage used on this route
Also any assistance in regard to the time length of the longer tunnels would be really helpful
Thanks
Ed (who likes rail travel best)
 



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top