First post in forever...redoing Youtube Channel

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


lappdawg27

Member
I used to post on here every so often...mostly pictures and whatnot. I don't go out railfanning very much anymore, mostly because class 1's have gotten a little boring (to me anyway). Late last year I deleted 99% of my Youtube videos and renamed my channel "Capturing the Rails" - that was the wife's idea for a name. I guess it should be "Captured the Rails", as I don't own a video camera anymore. Most of my videos were uploaded before HD quality was allowed (even SD was compressed a lot). I went ahead and dumped all my old Hi8 and Digital8 onto 2 hard drives in RAID so I won't lose the data. I used to post only single train clips but now I am editing the videos in groups, mostly by trip dates and locations. I have mostly all of my Hi8 stuff and up to 2001 in Digital8 (as of this post) but right now I am on tape 7 of 31 so I have A LOT of stuff to go through yet. Just about everything is from the Mid-Atlantic region, with a few exceptions.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbRQMOQd8Y66dlTn4ZqP7CA
 



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top