Anyone have a front photo of*an IHC 0-4-0 southern 27?*

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


Hi. I need to compare my train with another one like it..the problem is I can't find another one online. I can't tell from the diagram online or even from the photo in the 1993 IHC catalog if my front is damaged or missing anything. Or if it's supposed to have a front coupler? The product number is IHC 8003, It's an 0-4-0 Southern #27 Switcher with tender (HO) Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm very new and not very good with this yet. Thank you.
 
Thank you ! It does appear that my train missing a coupler. The parts list in the box said IHC 530-007 Loco front Coupler.. though I searched and that was prob discontinued long ago. I appreciate your help!!!
 



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top