A Few Scanned Photos

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


papio

Active Member
From 8x10 prints I made many moons ago...
UP's first two Heritage units on display at their debut in Omaha NE.
A shot of UP 844 on the Omaha sub near Elkhorn NE.
One of the first "flag" units on display in Omaha NE in Nov 2001.

09.20.16...06.jpg
09.20.16...07.jpg
09.20.16...08.jpg
09.20.16...09.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A BNSF manifest.
A little levity at the Amtrak Omaha Station.

09.20.16...10.jpg
09.20.16...11.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Now, those are cool. I remember when the heritage units were on display. And the flag unit, back in the old days when 4023 was awaiting its permanent mounting. Well, the 844 shot...beautiful...way to fill up the frame! Thanks Ed.
 


Thanks for the kind words Rick. I've got a couple more loose leaf notebooks around here somewhere. When I find them I'll have some more scans to post.
 



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top