I have an 1891 Union Pacific Railway Expense Voucher Book that Im looking to possibly sell. It is quite amazing. I have read through a dozen or so pages and each page consists of some expense paid out for damages or actions against them for all kinds of interesting things. The local Railway museum contacted me and is interested and the curator said these were transferred to microfiche in the 70's and then the books were burned. She then said that since then all the microfiche were also destroyed so all that remain are the few books like this one. The previous owner had estimated only a couple dozen escaped being burned but who knows for sure. Anyway, Im a collector of other non related things and realize that things like this are most appreciated by serious collectors. I figured I would drop a line to see if there was any interest or at least more information on this book. Thanks in advance.
