Railroadforums.com is a free online
Railroad Discussion Forum and
Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.
-
I live about 3 hours from Altoona. As long as the park has no rules against drones, I could fly one there.
-
At this point I don't have other videos...at least none with the drone as I just got it. The lower tunnels are abandoned but I think they are still used by the railroad as a service road. I'm not sure what today's traffic is...I would guess between 40 and 60...it used to be more.
-
So I haven't been on this site in ages as I kinda got bored with class 1 railroads. Back in the day I had both a railfan website and a Youtube channel. The websites I had are gone but I still have the Youtube Channel, which changed names from Traintube, to Capturing the Rails, to the current...
-
I used to post on here every so often...mostly pictures and whatnot. I don't go out railfanning very much anymore, mostly because class 1's have gotten a little boring (to me anyway). Late last year I deleted 99% of my Youtube videos and renamed my channel "Capturing the Rails" - that was the...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)