Railroadforums.com is a free online
Railroad Discussion Forum and
Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.
-
P
Try your luck and see what you could win!
-
P
Thank you ! It does appear that my train missing a coupler. The parts list in the box said IHC 530-007 Loco front Coupler.. though I searched and that was prob discontinued long ago. I appreciate your help!!!
-
P
Hi. I need to compare my train with another one like it..the problem is I can't find another one online. I can't tell from the diagram online or even from the photo in the 1993 IHC catalog if my front is damaged or missing anything. Or if it's supposed to have a front coupler? The product number...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)