Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


T

Winter-Stevens Pass

A quiet winter day at Stevens pass. Winter storm pilling up snow, near the west portal of the Stevens tunnel.
Damn that looks cold , execllent shot though -evan
 
Actually wasn't that cold. Temperatures hovering right around freezing or slightly above. No copying intended Jon, there just wasn't any trains while I was there, so that left me with nothing to shoot but a sign. Besides, a certain 7 year old I know kept insisting that I put my camera away and return to sledding. Go figure!
 

Media information

Media category
Signals
Added by
TracM99
Date added
View count
2,829
Comment count
4
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top