Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


drgw#1

UP 844 In Denver

  • Media owner drgw#1
  • Date added
  • Tags Tags
    844
Up 844 Making over night stop in Denver on it's way to Texas .For a Five week run.
What did you think of the train - I hadn't seen a working Steam Locomotive since I was about 10 yrs old in Great Bend, Kansas and I got to ride the train from Hutchinson to Pratt, Kansas May 3, 2006 - It was a wonderful experience -
 
Well Charles ever time I see This train .I think I was born to late!! I love steam power can't get enough of it !Any ride under steam power is a dream come true!And Thanks For the 10!!
 

Media information

Media category
Mainline Excursions
Added by
drgw#1
Date added
View count
3,627
Comment count
5
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top