Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


UP 4182 in a snow covered landscape

  • Media owner
  • Date added
I woke up this morning to a beautiful snow covered landscape and could hear the trains so I grabbed my camera and was off to see what interesting shots I could get - Union Pacific 4182 was waiting for orders at Morton Yard west of South Hutchinson, KS.

Media information

Media category
Central and Midwestern United States
Added by
Date added
View count
1,940
Comment count
3
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top